Hi from Sussex

New members please come and introduce yourself

Hi from Sussex

Postby kaos7 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:20 pm

Hey everyone! New member from Sussex here. I grew up in a haunted house which sparked my interest in the paranormal and I have done a few investigations over the years. I'm also a member of various organisations and try to go on investigations with them when I can. Looking forward to chatting to you all about ghostly goings on and sharing a story or 2!
kaos7

Re: Hi from Sussex

Postby Spirit Bear » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:03 pm

Hi kaos7 and welcome to Everything Ghost. Hope you enjoy your time here and would love to hear about any investigations you've done or any stories you'd like to share. Happy New Year!
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby Chatelaine » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:34 pm

Hi there Kaos7 lovely to have another member from Sussex on. I'm just back from Sussex, spent some of my Christmas hols over there. Looking forward to hearing about your ghostly experiences! See you around :-D
Chatelaine

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:45 pm

Hi Kaos7, welcome to the forum and good to have you here!

I lived in Sussex for many years, so know it well, or especially parts of it. For that reason we have done several investigations around the area (Michelham Priory, Arundel Gaol, Preston Manor, the Crown Inn Lewes etc), and it's a great place to live (wish I could still live there to be honest but the property prices have become ridiculous now!).

Hope to hear all about your haunted house and any other areas you know about in the area!

:)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby kaos7 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:06 pm

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!
Yeah Sussex has got very expensive these days, I have lived in Mid Sussex and in the coastal areas and prices are crazy. Nice to hear that you guys have done investigations around here. Absolutely love Michelham Priory and my parents know a few members of staff there who have talked about a few experiences. I'd be more than happy to chat about some of what I've witnessed over the years, really looking forward to getting involved on the forum.
Thanks again everyone and Happy New Year!

:-D
kaos7

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:08 pm

You're welcome Kaos7, looking forward to seeing your posts!

Happy New Year! :)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Tasha O » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:32 pm

Hi kaos7

Welcome to the forum.

Tasha O
Tasha O

Return to Introduce Yourself