Everything Ghost 2015

Latest announcements and news from the www.EverythingGhost.Co.UK team

Everything Ghost 2015

Postby Spirit Bear » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:06 am

Time to look back on what has happened and what we have accomplished this past year. On the plus side were the great vigils at Woodspring Priory, the Angel Hotel in Coleford, and at Woodsford Castle, which has to rate as one of our best, in terms of evidence and activity. Another plus were the members who started their own PN groups and reported on their vigils, good or bad. Our friends at G-II had many great investigations in the Portsmouth area, and impressed us with their enthusiasm and level-headed approach to the PN.

We also attracted a lot of new members who were experienced PNIs and who shared their experiences and stories with us, which led to the Ghost Podcast coming back stronger and better than ever.

The down side is the number of members who don't post! I know that many of you are more interested in reading rather than relating, but you are missing out on an opportunity to increase our knowledge and awareness of PN activity and of potential sites we could check out. We'd also like to see some of our members who have been with us since Day 1 back in 2008 come back, even if it's just to say hello again!

So to everybody here on EG, the best of everything to you and yours in 2016. Happy hauntings! :-D :o :shock:
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Re: Everything Ghost 2015

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:32 am

Thanks for the thread Tom! :)

Hey, it doesn't matter who posts or not, people can just lurk if they want, non harm, but it's nice to see the members who do.. lots of posts this year. :)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Return to Announcements