Bad feelings by touch

Had any paranormal experiences? Know of anyone who has? Want to know about types of ghosts & theories of what they are? Discuss these here. Ask any advice if you need it.

Bad feelings by touch

Postby Orb Magnet » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:19 pm

I was wondering if any of you are empathetic as I am?
When I shake peoples hand I can go through all the emotions or even looking into their eyes! Sometimes I may not like that person or I could cry for them, and can tell whether they have great humour, it doesn't happen all the time I think it's certain people who I meet☺
The kingdom of God is inside you, And all around you, Not in mansions of wood and stone.Split a piece of wood....And I'm there....lift a stone ....And you will fine me.

Gospel of St.Thomas.
Orb Magnet

Re: Bad feelings by touch

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:29 pm

I definitely do get this Nor, it's like getting into their space and duplicating it, or their space getting into yours.

Not always by touch though with me, just being in the same space as them, in their area.
A bit like Ven diagrams in maths, part of their works sort of overlaps.... can be confusing sometimes, working out what's them and what's you!

Like this

GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Orb Magnet » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:49 pm

I know what you mean Tom me being in their space that I don't like much! Even down to photographs I've touched or looked at I can tell a story behind that, more by touch, I wear white gloves if I do thanks to Fuji :smile:
The kingdom of God is inside you, And all around you, Not in mansions of wood and stone.Split a piece of wood....And I'm there....lift a stone ....And you will fine me.

Gospel of St.Thomas.
Orb Magnet

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:01 pm

What you're describing is also psychometry

Check this out

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychometry_(paranormal)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Spirit Bear » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:11 pm

Being a reader, I've developed my inituative insights to where I can listen to a person talk to decide if they are bad news or not. I remember some of the great psychometry you did at Chillingham.

BTW, Nor, Al is GiTM, not me, I'm your one and only Spirit Bear! xxx
Last edited by Spirit Bear on Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:21 pm

Isn't it great to have Nor back SB?! :)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Spirit Bear » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:11 am

GhostInTheMachine wrote:Isn't it great to have Nor back SB?! :)

It is, we've been lonesome here without our favorite Geordie to keep us on our toes! :razz:
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby Orb Magnet » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:31 pm

That's the word I was looking for Tom,yeah I'm glad to be back :smile:

Gospel of St.Thomas.
Orb Magnet

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:40 pm

Check out the wiki link I put above Nor

I think Tom prob means intuitive, not initiative....probably predictive text problem. ;)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Chatelaine » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:23 pm

I think you can sense places where bad things have happened too. I remember a dear friend of mine house hunting with her other half just before they got married. She told me that she had walked into one place and only got as far as the hallway when she turned on her heels and said to the estate agent that this one wasn't for them. Her husband was really embarrassed by this and afterwards my friend had no explanation for it. The house was warm and nicely decorated, nothing obvious to make her creeped out, however, as she explained to me, a terrible feeling of dread and fear came over her. My friend wasn't having any of it, so walked straight out without a care for how strange her behaviour seemed to the others assembled. Unfortunately, there isn't a conclusion to the tale. My friend never found out why she felt the way she did, but she was adamant that if she had been bothered to do some research, she would have found that something nasty had happened there. The feelings she picked up on that day were extremely bad and she pitied the people who must have eventually bought that house!
Chatelaine

Next

Return to Paranormal & Ghostly Experiences