My mothers ghostly visitors

Had any paranormal experiences? Know of anyone who has? Want to know about types of ghosts & theories of what they are? Discuss these here. Ask any advice if you need it.

My mothers ghostly visitors

Postby Orb Magnet » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:02 pm

Years ago my mam told me about her paranormal experience. (Not her first)
My mam was lying in her bed one night about 11pm, just got settled when she seen this figure appear out of nowhere, It was a Catholic priest! He was just looking at her, My mother told me that he didn't look too happy and she felt that it was a warning!
A thought of dread came over my mam and couldn't Understand it. She said he just faded away and then disappeared.

The day later my mother had a phone call to say that her brother (my uncle) had passed away. She was really low with the passing of her brother that she asked the hospital what time he'd passed away, it was the exact same time as my mother seen the priest in her room.

Her second visit really threw my mam in a way because my mam always told me that there's no such things a angels until she seen one.
In the bed room again same thing happened but my mam said she seen a white light in the corner of her room it was half an angel, she could only see the right side of 'her' and she said she was so tall her head was touching the roof! My mam said she had her head bowed and praying! De ja vue struck again! My mams other brother had died in his sleep with a heart attack! My mam had 5 brothers and she's the only one left in my family now thank god. She's seen nothing since but feel a nice presence in the room with her all the time.
The kingdom of God is inside you, And all around you, Not in mansions of wood and stone.Split a piece of wood....And I'm there....lift a stone ....And you will fine me.

Gospel of St.Thomas.
Orb Magnet

Re: My mothers ghostly visitors

Postby Spirit Bear » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:42 pm

Your mum must be very sensitive to the Other Side. Nice story that she knows her brothers were doing OK, just letting her know!
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby Orb Magnet » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:53 am

She's very sensitive as was my grandmother then me and my kids. So its been passed down the line on my mothers side.
The kingdom of God is inside you, And all around you, Not in mansions of wood and stone.Split a piece of wood....And I'm there....lift a stone ....And you will fine me.

Gospel of St.Thomas.
Orb Magnet

Postby Chatelaine » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:43 am

That's wonderful Nor that your mam has had messengers at such sad times x. I think it's a very special thing to happen. You hear stuff like this but not very often, so she must be a special lady :ymhug: I understand the angel, but she have an idea why a priest of all people should appear to her?
Chatelaine

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:46 am

That is a very touching and special experience she had there Nor, but so sad!
It's like whoever was coming to her was giving some special message, even though sad, to remind her of the spiritual side of life, that it exists, and therefore I think is quite reassuring.

Unusual too, as quite often "crisis apparitions" involve the actual person being seen (sometimes 100s of miles from where they are physically) just at the point or just after the point of death - but usually it's the deceased themself. A soldier shot in WWI trench , seen by his mother at home.. etc.

Very unusual and special story Nor :)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Orb Magnet » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:26 pm

Dunno why it was a priest as my mother isn't a Catholic but my father was so that's a strange one! I know they were letting her know that something was going to happen but she didn't know what. I love her talking about it even though it was sad that my uncle's passed away but the angel yes as my mam has suffered 3 heart attacks since my father's passing in 1993 they have never left her and that to me is a godsend xxxxx

Gospel of St.Thomas.
Orb Magnet

Return to Paranormal & Ghostly Experiences