watching from afar

Had any paranormal experiences? Know of anyone who has? Want to know about types of ghosts & theories of what they are? Discuss these here. Ask any advice if you need it.

watching from afar

Postby Bychance » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:14 pm

Have you ever seen anything from a far off when you were not there, like you can think of some place and travel there in the mind and see what is going on there, like being a fly on the wall, by pushing forward.
It is good fun.
I was able to do it after i had ECT for treatment of an eating disorder the machine was faulty but i don't think it was that, it caused some brain damage, i feel so out of place on other forums and they look down on me, i think it is because of the brain damage and they feel better than me, treat me like i am not knowing what does go on but i do,
Bychance

Re: watching from afar

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:36 pm

Hi Bychance,
That's quite an experience!
That's unfortunate you were subjected to ECT, and especially if you suffered brain damage from it! :(

I guess your experience and perception could be caused by that.... or could alternatively perhaps be a form of out of body experience or perception, maybe a condition brought on by or connected with the ECT, or by something else.

What do you feel it could be? Did you have any ideas about it?
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Bychance » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:03 pm

The ECT was an eating disorder treatment, i am not sure how i got it,the afar thing, it came when i recovered from the ECT, but i am not sure if it was caused by that or a genetic trait, my grandmother and great grandfather were into the craft and so was my uncle, my mother had the gift but refused to practice it, but she had it.
I think it was maybe enhanced by the ECT but am not sure that was the cause, it made it a lot worse.
Bychance

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:45 pm

Can't believe they gave you that for an eating disorder!! I'm not surprised it made things worse, in many ways!! Poor you! [X(]

Do you sense anything from afar then find it was correct, like extra sensory perception?
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Bychance » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:54 pm

They said the eating disorder was from depression and that was the treatment then, it was in 1971 so a lot may have changed.

a few things yes, i knew N korea was going to threaten with a bomb and 3 days later they did.
I sometimes dream things and interact and get it that way, but sometimes the nightmares are too much for me.
Bychance

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:32 am

That's very interesting about your powers of perception

Who knows what may have caused this. - except you, I think somewhere the information on this and answer is for you to discover about yourself, and not for others to evaluate and tell you.

But, I can say there are accounts of people like yourself who have predictions, extra sensory perception, etc., and they have not had ECT, so I personally suspect it is an ability you have.

Nightmares, I am not surprised after ECT, or psyche drugs etc, even if it was a long while back.

I always find the best remedy for nightmares is Vitamin B1, otherwise known as Thiamine. Taken daily in good quantity. Can get it from high street vitamin shops.
If you deplete a person of B1, all manner of negative mental phenomena can occur.
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Bychance » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:42 am

Thanks i will try with the B1
Bychance

Postby Spirit Bear » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:50 am

If I didn't know better, I'd say that you were experiencing some sort of time slip. I had several of those when I was a kid, and a few a couple of years ago. Also agree about taking B1, it is one of the best vitamins out there.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby Bychance » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:33 am

It is good fun spirit bear i know that much what it feels like is a rush i don't know what of, but once i had that rush it was like a drug i just had to have, the only thing i will say about it is that it sometimes feels like a state of not being alive anymore and i sometimes need guidance out, like someone to tell me to get out now or look somewhere. I sometimes get stuck.
Bychance

Postby Spirit Bear » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:44 pm

Bychance, I think going out and doing vigils again sounds like something that would help you greatly. It is something you liked to do, and I think would be very therapeutic.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Next

Return to Paranormal & Ghostly Experiences